Date established：Established on July 1, 1953, the full title of the House was Detention House of Taiwan Hsinchu District Courthouse. After examination and restructuring it was changed to Taiwan Hsinchu Detention House on July 1, 1980.The Juvenile Detention House was added on July 1, 1971 and later the Drug Abstention and Treatment Center was established on May 22, 1998 to hold drugaddicted offenders were both funded and ran by the House. January 1 ,2011 Hsinchu Detention Center was renamed Hsinchu Detention Center Agency of Corrections,Ministry of Justice.
- Today’s forbidden number
- Counseling group of drug & morose comorbidity
- Employment promotion
- Family visit day
- lecture of released from prison
- Is there any restriction on the number of visits to a rehab inmate? And how many times?
- How to apply for transferring imprisonment of a convict for the convenience of visit by dependents?
- Why does it take more time to process a parole case and why is a parole case rejected even if it meets the provisions of Article 77 of the Criminal Code?
- Daily Inmates in Hsinchu Detention Center
- Inmates in Hsinchu Detention Center
- Inmates' Type in Hsinchu Detention Center
- Characteristics of New Prisoners in Hsinchu Detention Center
- Characteristics of New Detendants in Hsinchu Detention Center